Admission in all the courses would be made in order of merit determined on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by
the student in the qualifying examination/as per the norms of the University.
Documents Required in Admission Form –
Application Form completed in all respects, should be submitted with following documents attached:
1. School/College leaving Certificate, (TC./S.L.C/C.L.C.)of the previous School/College attended original.
2. Three attested photocopies of Marksheets of X,XII and/ or qualifying examination.
3. In case there is a gap in the education of the candidate, he/she must submit a Gap Certificate (Issued by Notary)
indicating that he/she has not taken admission in any college, has not appeared for any Examination and that
his /her conduct has been good.
4. Students who have graduated from Madhya Pradesh should submit Eligibility Certificate from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya,
Indore and a Migration Certificate from the previous University.
5. An admission in any Programme is not transferable to any other individual.
6. Add more documents as in previous page.
NOTE: One who has appeared in the qualifying examination during current year as a regular or private candidate but
whose result is yet to be declared can also apply for admission on provisional basis. Such a candidate must
produce the Certificate of passing the examination before that last date fixed for purpose, otherwise his/her
admission will be cancelled and the fees and charges paid by him/he will not be refunded
How To Apply
You can apply for any course by vsiting in college or also you can fill your your enquiry form to get in touch or for any query
1. Fee details is defined for the programme by the fees regularity of M.P. government for the current Academic Year.
Fees shall always be payable by the student through demand Draft in favour of “ Arihant College” Payable at Indore
The College is not responsible for any cash payment of any other payments made other than the specified fees &
made to any other person other than accounts dept.
2. After the submission of the mandatory documents, the student will be applicable for scholarship as decided by
the MP Government as per the fulfillment of the existing norms of the state Government. However, incase of non/partial
receipt of the tuition fees through Government scholarship, the candidate is liable for the submission of the entire fees
of the course to the college, failing of which the college has the authority to cancel the admission immediately.
3. The student should take fee receipt from the A/cs dept. after depositing the fees. The college will not be responsible for
any claimant incase the student doesn’t collect the fee receipt or deposits the fee to any other person.
Contact Here For Enquiry
Contact Numbers –
0731-2468502, 0731-2461302, 0731-2462522
Mob. No.093023-33655, 91111-83132, 96444-01133
RULES FOR ADMISSION
1. Those students who are not previously enrolled with the University must submit the enrollment form along with
admission form. Those who are already enrolled must mention their enrollment no. on the admission form.
2. Decision of the Principal with respect to admission, shall be final.
1. Each student shall be issued an identity card by the college as per the norms.
2. The student shall be permitted to enter the college premises and receive any material and services, only on prouction
of his her valid identity Card.
3. In case an Identity Card is lost, a duplicate Identity Card shall be issued on written request and payment of the
prescribed fee of Rs. 200/-
4. The student should always carry his/her Identity Card with him/her on visit to the college.
METHODOLOGY SCHEDULES AND ATTENDANCE
1. Each University programme is conducted according to predefined Academic Calender. The Academic calender define
the date, time & venue of all major activities during the programme.
2. These activities may be subsequently altered at the discretion of the college and communicated to students through
the Student Notice Board or verbally by the faculty in the classroom.
3. Each batch is assigned a programme Coordinator (s) who is responsible for the learning process of each student.
4. The student is Expected to maintain Min 75% attendance of each session as prescribed by the University.
5. The student should discuss the implications of any absence that cannot be avoided, with the coordinator and work out
corrective action plan in advance.
6. Irregularities in attendance may result in letter being sent to the student’s parents’/ guardians informing them of the
absence. In case of absence from the programme for 30 calendar days, the student will be considered as having
dropped out of the programme.
7. The institute has formulated Academic Committee for Examination.
1. A student shall be evaluated during the programme as per performance. Two internal examinations & one assignment in
2. The student can appear for the examination as per rules of the University.
3. The Institution has formulated examination committee.
MARKSHEET AND CERTICATIONS
Issuance of marksheets and Degree shall be provided by the University as per their norms.
Marksheets and Certificate does not come under the preview of the college. It is under jursdiction of the University.
Decoum & Certifications
1. Non -payment of any Installment fees by the last date of payment of the same could lead to the student being debarred from attending classes.
2. The student is expected to maintain proper discipline and decorum within and outside the premises of the college.Non-adherence to the norms’ can lead to the student being debarred from attending any programme at the college.
3. Students are expected to be courteous and friendly towards their fellow students. They should conduct themselves in a manner which is conducive to promotion of healthy cooperative life.
4. Possession of objectionable article such as firearms, sharp or blunt weapons any kind, obscene literature or paintings etc. in the college campus is strictly prohibited
5. Damage to equipments and fixtures, and absenteeism will attract heavy deterrent fines beside disciplinary action.
6. Smoking, use of alcohol , Chewing gum or gutka or tobacco and use of mobile phones in classroom is strictly prohibited in the Institute Campus.
7. Students are not allowed to paste or circulate notices, pamphlets, posters, etc. in the college campus without prior permission from the Principal/Director. Students are also forbidden to invite any outsider to the Institute directly.
8. RAGGING or harassment of newly admitted / Junior students is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any student found indulging in it is liable for expulsion from the college and criminal prosecution.
9. Student is expected to wear the college uniform along with the Identity card. (if applicable) daily.
10. The Institution has formulated Discipline committee for being in charge of maintaining discipline in the Institution
Refund Of Fee & Fee Cancellation –
Caution money is to be deposited at the time of admission. This is refundable only on submission of original receipt with
completed No- dues form, When the student is passing out/ leaving the college. If a student is granted admission to any of the academic programmes conducted by the Institute and deposited the fee in full or part, but subsequently does not join the course, or leaves the course at any time during the Year/Semester due to any reason whatsoever amount, if the application cancellation of admission is submitted of fee is to be refunded after deduction of the registration amount, if the application cancellation of admission is submitted within 15 days of admission. The TC will be issued only on receivingfull course fee from the student.
1. No student will be issued a book without Library Card.
2. A book will be issued for 15 days & reissued twice only.
3. All the library rules of the college will be binding on the student.
4. Fee defaulters will not be issued books from the library.
5. Any damages, loss of books will be recovered from the student before issue of next book.
6. All damages, loss of books etc.(If any) will be Ultimately deducted from the caution money of the concerned student.
Placement assistance will be provided to all students undergoing the course . However, the student-
1. Should have registered for placement assistance by filling the Placement Registration Form at the appropriate time.
2. Should have paid all college dues.
3. Should have 75% attendance.
4. No case/ action of undiscipline should have been registered/ pending against him / her.
5. The student must abide by all rules and regulations of the placement cell
1. On successful completion of any programme, a student is eligible for membership of the Alumni Services and the
2. For membership of the Alumni Services, the student must produce University Marksheet of the Programme attended.
3. For registration in Alumni association, the student must complete registration formalities at the college office.